Monday, May 29, 2006

What a weekend!

G'day!

I had a lot of fun with my friend Holly this weekend. We went to her parents house for some good home cooking. We walked through Bricktown and visited with friends the next night. Today we went to see KT & Q run in a race, and then we went to the ZOO!!! FUN!

I was kinda disappointed in some of the exhibits at the zoo. The chimps, apes, and tigers weren't out. I only got to see the face of one of the lions. Not to mention the otters were mating. Also, Holly very clearly described to me the differences between a male and female rhinoceros. ;) It was a good trip overall though. We got to see the cougars, bobcats, bears, sea lions and a plethora of other animals, too! I think what made it so good was more the company than the attractions.

Holly is so cool! She's FULL of information about the natural world and is eager to share what she knows. I like that because I learned a lot! She's so solidly grounded in the Word, too! That's even better. Not to mention she's so GOOD LOOKING!!!! To bad she's camera shy or I'd have more pics to post.

Anyway, time to go. I took a nap earlier and now my energy stores are replenished, so I'm going to have to go for a run or something before I can get to sleep tonight. Adios.

No comments: