Thursday, May 25, 2006

Crossfit Tinker, baby, YEAH!!!!

G'day!

Today is an important day in history. Today is a day you will remember with clarity, and you will look back on it and say, "Yesterday, I was regular. Today, however, I am forever changed."
Why is that?

CROSSFIT TINKER!!!!

Today was the very first Crossfit demo for the base PTL course. The workout was as follows (remember it's only a demo):

X3 of -
Run around the softball field (sprint)
10 burpees
5 V-ups

I did it twice because there were two groups of people. It was supposed to be three but the last two were combined at the last minute (and I'm so glad!!).
I think it was very well accepted by the future PTL's. A lot of them could hardly stand after only three rounds, but a couple (one a girl!) smoked me like cheap crack. That was encouraging. I was afraid that I'd give somebody a heart attack or something. I actually said that my goal was to make at least one person vomit, but the head honcho over the course laughed and said that statement is not the official opinion of the HAWC. I can't blame him, though I'm sure he'd do it in a second if he could!

That's my day. How about yours?

2 comments:

Dr. Dolly (@drdolly) said...

cool! yeah, i dunno why guys make such a big deal about being beat by a girl. it's not like girls make a big deal about being beat by guys... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»