Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Sooper dooper doo

I bought a book written by a guy that once ran 350 miles in 80 hours. I've come up with a new fitness goal: I want to run in the Western States 100 (or equivalent) and finish. That's 100 miles straight through the mountains. Wow.

Today:
This morning: 4.2 mile run, 40 minsish

This afternoon:
1000m row
21 thrusters, 85lb
15 pullups

750m row
18 thrusters, 85lb
12 pullups

500m row
15 thrusters, 85 lbs
9 pullups

I think I was supposed to time it or something but completely forgot to.
I came to Starbucks tonight to work on a literary piece the Lord having me write. I'd hardly sat down when someone from a church I used to go to walked in and completely destroyed any piece of mind that I had. Grrr. The guy didn't actually do anything, just his prescence brought up a lot of frustrations and unanswered prayers. I hate it when that happens.

1 comment:

Holly said...

That's a lofty goal - good luck with it - keep trekking!

If your peace is disturbed by the mere presence of someone from an old church, perhaps God's trying to tell you something? Hope your prayers are answered.