Sunday, May 21, 2006

Maybe I should learn Korean?

In reference to the previous post, today church was awesome!

I went to First Alliance C&MA church in Del City. There were a grand total of maybe 20 people there, tops; and everyone was Oriental, so I stuck out like a sore thumb! Ha!
The sermon and worship was literally in Korean. One of the greeters gave me a headset to listen to someone backstage interpret the sermon. I LOVED it!
The people were incredible! I couldn't understand most of what they were literally saying during the prayers but I could see the tears and hear the passion with which they spoke. There was no mistaking the presence of the Holy Spirit.

Wow. I just may go back to this one, even if I can't understand anything the pastor says without an interpreter. Imagine that!

No comments: