Tuesday, May 02, 2006

New

Yesterday:

6-7 mile ruck (appx 40 lbs.)

Modified (less than PX) 5 rounds for time of:
20 pullups
30 pushups
40 situps
50 squats

Today:

Run, 20 mins; walk 5, Run 15 mins, walk

My feet are tattered. For the ruck I put on some desert boots that I've hiked in before...but I realized that walking on the pavement on the way to the gym is completely different. I guess it's the temperature or the hardness of the concrete, that's the only thing I can think of. Other than the fact that my feet are feminenly tender (not so much anymore)! I've got blisters on five or so of ten toes, my heels and the pads of my feet.

I got some new running shoes last night as well. They cost me $99.00. I know it's a lot, but I think it's worth it...they showed their quality today when I was able to run nearly twice as long as before with the only difference being new shoes. It actually should have been more difficult because it was a little warm outside. I guess all the voodoo dancing I did at the running store paid off.

Anyway, it's the second day at the new workplace and I still don't like it. Three months untill I can change. Jesus loves you!!

No comments: