Friday, May 19, 2006

Pooped out

Yesterday I didn't get to work out because the schedule wouldn't really allow for a decent one.

Today:

95lb hang squat clean, 12 reps (broke them into two sets of six)
dips, 12 reps (supposed to be ring dips but for the sake of time and endurance I chose regular dips)

same as above, 85 lbs

same as above, 75 lbs, did three sets of these to finish it out

THEN

overhead squat
five sets of five, starting at 45lbs and working to 85 lbs (I had the power to do more, but my "stablizing" muscles were pretty much cooked by that point)

THEN

Run, about a mile
Freerunning practice (if you've never tried freerunning, you've got to! It's a blast! Click here) Of course, I probably looked like a special child running around the playground, but hey, it's worth it!

No comments: