Monday, May 08, 2006

She

(It's a Radial Angel song...check it out....)

she is my inspiration
she is my destination
and i want her,
to hold my heart in her hands
and she is the one,
that holds my life in her heart
right from the start

when will i see her again
when will i see her

she is the one who brings life to my heart
but i find myself in doubt
thinking all this is my fault
but i know that she loves me but i always questioned
why
and she thinks that love comes from the stars
but i know she’s right but i, i need her
she’s mine, all i need is what i need

when will i see her again
when will i see her
(chorus)
she, she’s a lot things
she, she’s my everything

3 comments:

Kt said...

hmmm- wonder what this is about....its got me wondering- what were you thinking about? Have a good flight tomorrow!~ I'll be sure to pray you have a difficult student to help your confidence as being an instructor.. ha ha ha- just kidding! I wouldn't want to wish that on you. hope it's a good and SHORT flight for you though. Bye bye

Holly said...

i had to go to myspace to hear what it sounded like...that's a pretty song

Dan said...

I'm glad you liked it.... :)