Monday, July 17, 2006

Yesterday's WoD:

21, 15, 9
95 lb thruster
Pull ups
Time: 1240ish

That's down about eight minutes and up to 95 lbs from 75-85ish. Thank you Crossfit!

Run/walk: 20 mins...at 1100 this morning the temp felt like it was pushing 90+ degrees. The running plan I started (again) says today was 20 mins of running/walking, so I did some /walking.

I also shot my M-4 today. My ears are still ringing! That sucker is LOUD!!! Sheesh...I need some much better hearing protection before going to the range again. I wanted to shoot today to get familiar with the rifle, so I only fired about 32 rounds or so. I tried sighting it in but forgot pliers to adjust the front post and after a few shots the rear flip-up sight wiggled free. It wasn't really secured in the first place, so I expected that to happen.

Anyhow, that's my day. Now I've got to go do homework for my Communism 101 class. Out.

No comments: