Sunday, July 30, 2006

RAGE

I'm bloody FURIOUS!!!!!

So, the girl that I have been blogging about the past few months let me know last week that it's not going to work out. Per the Lord's orders, we aren't dating. Still friends, just not dating.

Okay. God's will. I can handle that, right?

Right.

I confess, to my shame, that I thought she was being untruthful about some things that she said so I confronted her about them. As it turns out, the information I got was from a guy that was apparently jealous of me!! What the crap is that!! So now I've hurt one of my best friends and want to drive my fist through the other "friend's" throat. I'd have beaten him bloody senseless had he been there. I'm so glad the Holy Spirit has renewed my heart about anger...Five or six years ago I'd have jumped in the truck and beat him down in his own living room. That's a testimony of what God's grace can do. :)

I can respect the Lord's will for her and I to not date. She's an incredible lady and will be some lucky guy's wife, for sure. She deserves no less than the best. It's a challenge to let go of those feelings, but because the Lord is the primary reason we decided (actually, she told me) to not court, period, I know that in the end it will be okay. Sigh. I wish it were the end already!! Anyway, please keep all involved in your prayers...Thanks!

No comments: