Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Religion and Politics...


...and other NR/DB/Bonus topics from class.

G'day mates, this'ere's me blog. Feel free to speak your mind, just realize that I expect language like you would use at a guest's house, since you are my guest while you are here.

If you don't see anything that offends you, I apologize in advance...please let me know and I'll change that ASAP. :) Just kidding. Hang around long enough and I'm sure it'll happen though. I do apologize in advance for that...it's not my intent to offend, I just like to call it like I see it in any given situation. I also call people out and expect it to happen to me as well.

With that said, have an outstanding day.

2 comments:

Kt said...

I'm calling you out mister!!! What on earth are you thinking!!!

You are NOT offending me at all!! What kind of place is this that I don't get offended?? I don't know what ot do now, other than call you out (because you asked me too)

lol-- have a good flight tomorrow!

Dan said...

Haha...crazy woman!