Thursday, October 19, 2006

WoDsome!

Yesterday:

(Two Rounds for time)
Run, appx 250m
Mini-hurdles
Urchins (reach down and touch the little thingy)
Clap Pushup x3
Burpees x5
Pushups x10
Diamond Pushups X5
KB carry, 20 feet
Medicine Ball twist X5
Bench Jump X 20

It was a designated easy day, so I did that to test the circuit for PT today. Today at PT I did the same thing except replaced clap push-ups with wheelbarrow walk (and rotating pushups the next time around), did a water jug carry with my teammate, and did a medicine ball toss instead of twist.
It was so cold outside both days that by the time I was done I was just getting warm enough to really hit it. Oh well. It's nice to have a break every now and then. Everyone who attended PT did a really great job of it, too! :)

Later in the afternoon:

For Time:
2000m Row (8:22)
50 Glute-Ham sit-ups
x10 pushups, x5 pull-ups three rounds
Total time: 20:22ish.

For the first time since I got sick, I finally managed a 1000m row at an average split time of 2:00. Before I was sick, anything more than two minutes (unless it's the fourth or fifth time in a high-intensity WoD) would a bad day. I'm getting there.

No comments: