Thursday, October 05, 2006

Today's WoD (s):

Morning:
Run (more of a jog, actually) about 1.80 miles

Afternoon:
X4 underwaters
X4 50 yards
X2 100 yards
X2 200 yards

Mask clearing and retrieval, maybe four or five times.

Tomorrow a friend of mine is hosting a meeting for our squadron PT leaders. I'm excited! I finally get a chance to help people without worrying about all the politics invovled with volunteering in the USAF!!! Yah!!! I'm kinda nervous though, too...the people I'm helping are counting on me, and I don't reap the consequences of my failure as much as they will. Yikes!

I'm so excited!! Yeah!! Over the past year or so God has revealed to me that I have a passion for fitness and for helping people achieve and maintain it. It's so exciting! Anyway, I'll stop rambling and let you go do something productive. Adios!

Danny

No comments: