Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Basics

WoD today:

Five rounds of:
X10 pushups, normal
X10 situps, unassisted
X10 flutter kicks, four count
X10 air squats

Appx 3 mile run immediately following.

I was going to work out this afternoon too, thinking that the morning time was just to wake me up and get me going, but it didn't turn out that way. I'm more fatigued than I should have been considering rest and diet, so I'm thinking it's accumulated from the rowing and the WoD's yesterday.

Funny thing is, I didn't really make up my mind about not working out until I already received permission from work to go to the gym. Sooo...I went to the gym...and sat in the hot tub!!! Yeah!! Now I'm all relaxed and ready for squadron PT in the morning. I'm assuming it's going to be a run, given the location we are supposed to meet. I'm seriously, seriously considering skipping the PT session altogether and doing "my own thing," but I am a PT leader now and everything, so there isn't much choice. Integrity. Sheesh. Pah. Poop!

I'm really depressed right now. My issues with God have been much better for the past few days, I'm just lonely. Not for a girlfriend, either; I'd settle for some good time with friends, to tell you the truth.

I forgot about church tonight (what a dufus!). Now I'm on the south side of town and I'm refusing to drive 45 minutes to go to church. That's just silly. Going on Wednesdays is usually more painful than any other time, anyway...it reminds me of the Wednesdays of the past, the ones full of screaming kids, worship, ministry and friends. It's really hard to not think of the things that aren't there anymore when it's so stinkin' in-my-face-lonely. *sigh*

No comments: