Sunday, October 22, 2006

Wasted...

...is how I feel.

Today:

x4 underwaters, warmup
X2 50 m swim
X1 200m swim
Bobbing
At this point there were two people to each lane of the pool and I was tired of swallowing that nasty water. It almost made me puke each time a mouthfull went down.

Row, 10,000m, 50:22. Five minute break at 5,000m.

X5 sets of 5 pullups, assisted
X2 sets of dips, assisted
Okay, okay, yeah, I know...I'm using a machine. Whaddya know, your feet must be cold cause it's all frozen over down there. Seriously, I tried it and it works better for improving dead hang pull-ups than most anything else I've seen. So there!

Form practice for deadlifts, clean (only once though), and military press.

X4 reps of:
10 four count scullies
10 sit-ups, unassisted

After that I did some things on the dip bars (like leg lifts and parrallete sits). Didn't do a lot though. Just playing around at this point.

2 comments:

Eric said...

you are an animal. crazy. just crazy. way to go

Dan said...

Hahaha...MANinmal, actually...that's just the technical term...lol.