Monday, October 02, 2006

Today is

*sigh*

Had some major realizations today. I'm grateful the Lord has given me a few answers to some very, very important questions, and am now running down the path I think has been set. There are a lot of things that still hurt and make me angry...but...a little bit of hope has been restored for now.

Somehow I've managed to injure the tendons around my elbows. Crap. I can hardly extend them completely, and it hurts when I try. Oh well. Rest and ice...rest and ice...and more time to waste without getting any stronger. At least I can swim a little bit, that doesn't hurt nearly at all.

Today's WoD:

x4 underwaters
X2 50 yards
x2 100 yards
x1 200 yards, then time for "safety break" at the Y.

TTYL.

1 comment:

Dr. Dolly (@drdolly) said...

omega-3s, glucosamine-chondroitin, lots of water, and rest up, danny!