Thursday, June 22, 2006

Tomorrow

Yikes!

Tomorrow is the second ever unofficial Crossfit Demo for the PTL course. This time we'll be inside (vs. 90 degrees and 1000% humidity!). I haven't quite decided what to do yet. There will be appx 15 people per group, so equipment will be hard to come by...there aren't even enough places to do pullups for that many people. (Even though I've used each basketball goal as a pullup bar for four people at once, I don't think that would go well for an official function...something about safety....)

I've been thinking about getting an AR-15. To bad the hippie commies will probably have them outlawed before I'm able to actually afford one. If you have any experience with these (rifles), please give me a head's up.

Anyway, gotta go find a good workout. Cya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dan--
Good to see another Christian brother show up on CF!
Frank
www.crossfitgulfcoast.com

Kt said...

Yeah-- I agree with Frank.. ha ha ha- who am I talking to?? Come on!! Your the one who showed me CF...which I totally love! Workout today with the female was difficult.. I was NOT NICE...I think she hates me now-- its official! Good job on passing CF thru base.. let me know of your next one and I'll join you maybe...hahaha

Dan said...

Frank,

Nice to meet you! I agree!