Saturday, June 24, 2006

Haha...Some updates....

First, for all the folks in the Gulf area: Crossfit Gulf Coast

Yesterday's Crossfit Demo on base went pretty well! We did the following workout:

All exercises for time, no breaks between, one circuit each:
45lb thrusters
1 pood KB swings
bear crawl
long jumps
box jumps
scullies
back raises

Most people seemed to like it. :)

Next on the agenda: If you've ever worried about aliens or rogue government agents (or maybe non rogue agents) attempting to control your mind, well, I have some good news! You need to construct an Aluminum Tin Foil Deflector Beanie. They're obviously reliable...it's on the internet, so it HAS to be true.

Fourth, don't know if it's an "I told you so," or what. A while back I posted a link to a site that said the new scramjet engine (cruises at supersonic speeds) would be used for things like, oh, delivering organs to recipients and other humanitarian crap. Here's a link to the on of the real reasons the scramjet was developed. I will admit it's a scary thing to know that kind of firepower is out there, but that fear goes both ways. Would bin Crapface have done what he did had he known that a missile could come out of nowhere while he was watching the news reports? For him, yeah probably...But I'm sure there are others who would think twice about it. I sure would.

Finally, why the WMD finds in Iraq were kept secret. I thought this would be informative, so there it is.

Well, I'm out. Gotta go study some American History, I've got a paper due tomorrow that I haven't even started!! Argue!! Hard work pays of later, but laziness pays off now. :)

No comments: