Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Today's workout:

Back Squat, 5-5-5-5-5

135, 185, 195, 205, 1 rep of 215 and 4 of 205 (thought my spine was going to pop out!)

Rest

Three rounds for time:
Sprint (or jog, by the end!!) 800m
50 back raises (did them on the ground due to lack of equipment)
50 situps (no assistance)

It was great...Funny thing is, I had to force myself to eat after this. I'm usually starving! But eat I did, an entire package of vegetarian protein chili.

I've got lots of friends, or friends of friends, in mission fields and doing great things for the Lord. I feel jealous and a little bit depressed. It's hard to accept where I'm at right now, especially thinking about cross-training and what I'd do if it was denied. I don't know why it would be denied, but you never know...I thoroughly hate what I have to do now and I hate the effects it has on my personality and life with Christ. I also hate the separation from friends, one friend in particular. Grrrr. Hate. It's what's for dinner. Sheesh.

1 comment:

Dan said...

Thanks! Looks like you've got some pretty good workouts, too.