Sunday, June 18, 2006

Grrrr....

I am NOT happy this morning.
On the way to church, I saw a guy stranded on the road, so I decided to turn around and go help him. By the time I got there, someone else had stopped. Since I was going to be late for the early service, I decided to stay at Starbucks until it was time for Sunday school and the late service.
So I got to Starbucks and logged onto the net to find out when Sunday School started. Well, my browser wouldn't load any websites. I thought, no big deal, I'll get my PDA out and check it that way while I restart the computer.
I forgot that Tmobile has a five minute wait period from the time they lose your connection to the time they log you off. I tried to log in to the net from my PDA, but of course it didn't work because I was already logged in.
So I restarted the computer, and as you can tell, it is now mysteriously working again. At least that's going right. I decided to listen to some tunes and read the Scripture from the daily reading plan (which is loaded onto my PDA). Of course, as soon as I started to do that the friggin PDA turned off!!! I have no idea why, either...the battery is low but is being charged, so that's not an issue (or at least hasn't been in the past).
Now there's this friggin FLY that's POKING me in the head every couple of seconds. I'M SO TICKED!!!!

No comments: