Sunday, June 25, 2006

Ewwww!!!

You'll never guess what happened inside my truck yesterday!

I went to Starbucks to study on my American History homework. When I came back out, I realized that a can of fix-a-flat had exploded inside my truck! Now I get low-level chemical burns every time I drive because the stuff is all over my steering wheel. Not to mention the fumes are toxic. Fun!! The weird thing is that it happened at night, several hours after the sun went down. I could see it happening during a hot afternoon, but at night? Weird.
I found out that whatever company the military trusts with my personal information had a stupid employee that compromised millions of people's info. Now they are sending out "Protect your identity" emails. It's not a laughing matter for sure; but come on, what am I going to do about it? "WHOOPWHOOPWHOOP INITIATE ID ALERT PROCEDURES IMMEDIATELY!!!" That just about exhausts my options.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Maybe that's a message to tell you clean up? Hahahaha!