Tuesday, January 09, 2007

WoDism

Yesterday:

As many rounds in 20 mins of:

65 lb Thruster, 12 reps
Pull-ups, 10 reps

I got seven. Bleh. Could have probably done more but my lower back was starting to ache so I calmed it down a bit.

Today:

As many rounds in 20 minutes of:
65lb Power Snatch, 12 reps
10 Push-Ups

Again, seven. And again, lower back. This time my legs were toast before I even started, thanks to yesterday.

After that I did some situps (30-40ish) on one of those rubber ball things to get some reciprocal effort on my abs and lower back. After that, some swimming, but nothing serious...mostly just bobbing and two or three mask recovery cycles. I DID get a 50 yard underwater fin swim though!! Woohoo! Best so far. Now to do it without the fins...sigh...argh....! :)

No comments: