Saturday, December 23, 2006

WoDs

Thursday:

Jackie
1000m row
50 thrusters, 45lbs
30 pullups

I have no idea how long it took, but it was a stress relief workout. I wasn't planning on working out because there were things on my "to do" list (for once!). I also didn't eat right for having a high intensity workout, either.

Today:

Perscribed:
As many round in 20 minutes of:
10 pullups
7 handstand pushups
Rope Climb, 15 ft
7 ring dips

What I did:
5 pullups
4 95lb military press (tried 3 the first time and realized I could do more reps)
6 towel pullups (downgraded to four after round...three, I think)
5 dips

7 rounds in precisely 20 minutes.

That's really frustrating. Since I've held the most recent position at work, I've watched my fitness dwindle away to nothing. Used to be only four people (maybe five, if there was a lot of running) on base could beat me in a WoD, and two of those have already completed Phase 1 of a special ops pipeline ( and the other two are awaiting the pipeline!). Now it's anybody's game. I don't like that. I don't like that at all!

Oh well. God's will be done, not mine.

No comments: