Thursday, December 07, 2006

WoDishness

Today:

Today was also squadron PT. People are slowly getting used to the idea of short and intense vs long and slow. One guy has been injured, but the doc (military I'm assuming) said it was his shoes. Okay...let me get this straight...we aren't running more than 1/4 to 1/2 a mile TOTAL, but his shoes are messing him up? Yeah...way to go doc...anyway, here it is:

CONOPS: Do exercise, run to other side of court, do exercise, run back, do exercise, etc.

Pushups x 10
run
Pushups x 10
run
Pushups x 10
run
Pushups x 10
run
brief rest

back raises, same as above, reps of 5
dips, same as above, reps of 5

Push press, reps of 10, run there and back, do exercise, weight for me was 45lbs
run
Push press
run
Push press

Thruster, same as above, reps of five

Superman, one time, 15 seconds each side
Planche, 20 seconds

Scullies and flutter kicks, three sets, reps in 5 and 10 respectively

Yesterday:
Run, 2 miles (too embarrased about the time to post it!!)
Swim, only a 150 yards though since I ran out of time...but I did get a good workout running through the 'woods' during my survival refresher training.

Tuesday:

Similar to squadron PT, it was a test run...glad I did the test since it nearly killed my legs. I had fewer upper body/total body exercises and more leg work. Good lesson learned...if it's to hard for me, I can't inflict it on other people!

No comments: