Friday, December 29, 2006

WoDptimism

Today:

Hang Power Clean 3-3-3-3-3

I did:

65 lbs, 95 lbs, 115 lbs, 135 lbs, attempted 145

On the last 135 my concentration broke and I didn't get the 145. I stopped there because I didn't want to hurt myself.

Also did some swimming, five laps (really more like lengths, but close I suppose).

Yesterday:

A friend and I climbed for about two-two and a half hours. Not consitently, but enough to wear us out. I'll blog about it when I can get the pictures to work right.

RX'ed:

X3 For Time:
1000m row
50 thrusters, 45 lbs
30 pullups

Seriously scaled version:

x 3 For Time:
500m row
25 thrusters
10 pullups

I don't have any idea what the time was, but I hit it as hard and fast as possible (which wasn't much considering the climbing). Today I'm exhausted.

1 comment:

Kt said...

I think youe getting WODed to death.. ha ha ha-- how ya doing Danny?