Sunday, December 31, 2006

WoD!

Rx'd:

Five rounds for time:
400m run
95lb overhead squat, 15 reps

What I did:
400m run
45lb overhead squat, 15 reps

Time: 24:00ish. I forgot to check the clock before starting so after doing the math and giving a guesstimate, I'm happy it was close enough to 24 mins total.
I'm glad I didn't do the entire 95 lbs. I would have needed to scale it eventually anyway, but this time I was able to go pretty much continuously, with a total break of about five minutes scattered through the WoD. I averaged about a 1:30 on the 400m's, but that isn't saying much considering it's on a human hamster wheel. There just isn't a track at the Y, and even if there were, I doubt they'd let me take an Olympic bar out of the building! I made up for it (or tried to anyway) with starting the t-mill at 12.2 and working my way down to 9.0 on set four, and back at 10 on set five.

Safe travels, Kibbie! :)

No comments: