Sunday, December 17, 2006

WoD-a-Lot

Today:
I forgot the shoes that I always lift in (and aren't about to do deads in my $89 Brooks!) so I substituted.

Three rounds for time:
Run, 800m
50 sit-ups
50 back extensions

I have no idea how long it took, but I'm guess no more than 20 minutes. I averaged a 2:45 for the runs and the cals are really what got me.

Yesterday:
"Cindy"

As many rounds in 20 minutes of the following:
5 pull-ups
10 push-ups
15 squats

I was really surprised on this one. My goal going in was 20 rounds, one per minute. After four rounds I realized THAT wasn't going to happen! My weakness wasn't pull-ups, either, it was push ups! Sheesh!

I got 10 rounds total in 15-16 minutes, appx one round per minute with a minute rest between each round in rounds 7-10. After that I stopped and did the following:

Five rounds, alternate which exercise goes first:
5 sit ups, unassisted
5 scullies, four count
10 flutter kicks, four count

Day before yesterday:

This day I was tired from work but very, very emotionally charged, so I decided to go for a run. I've no idea how long it took, or how far it was (I'm thinking about 3-4 miles at the most) but it was interesting...I got to run through a field, some "woods" that were really just a part of a park, and of course along the road. After that I did a few pull-ups, sit-ups and push-ups, "Cindy" fashion but probably no more than three or four rounds.

No comments: