Friday, April 28, 2006

WODtastic

G'day!

Oooo...it hurts!

Last night I did the very first WOD since I can remember.

For time:
50 Box jump, 24 inch box
50 Jumping pull-ups
50 Kettlebell swings, 1 pood
Walking Lunge, 50 steps
50 Knees to elbows
50 Push press, 45 pounds
50 Back extensions
50 45 lb thrusters

Total time: 35 minutes, almost on the dot

I subbed thrusters for wall ball since the only thing I had to toss was my dinner (and I nearly did).
There were also 50 burpees and double unders but my poor, unconditioned legs (and knees) felt like jelly, so I decided it would probably be best to quit there. I don't regret the decision. I also had to return to the pull-ups after doing dumbbell swings.

2 comments:

Kt said...

HA HA!! So it proves I'm not the only weak one.. ha- Just kidding dude! How do you feel today? Me? WHOA BUDDY!! Sore. Really sore actually- still wondering what on earth I was thinking to do it before my run on Sunday...lol.

Hmmm- good job your first day back with it!! I'm proud of you! :-)

Dan said...

Thanks...good job for you, too, on your first one!