Sunday, April 09, 2006

Another day

Howdy!

Today's another day I guess. This morning on the way to church my truck sputtered and almost died. The engine and all of the electronics flickered in and out, so I pulled over and checked as much as I knew how to check. After determining that nothing was wrong (which obviously wasn't true), I started it up again and drove to AutoZone to get a free IMD reading. According to the computer in the truck, nothing is still wrong. Well, I'm not sure I believe that, but we'll see. At least I was able to make it to church. It hasn't happened again.

Yesterday's workout was decent, at least for running.

LSD, seven miles. Target was five, but I felt good enough to keep going at five and then at six, so I did.

4x15 pushups
4X15 situps
12 pullups

I still don't like it, but that's the price I'm paying for laziness. Today is a rest day. Suprisingly enough, the only parts of my legs that ache are my ankles and a little bit of my lower legs. Knees are fine! I expected to be in some serious pain.

Lord willing, I'm going to email a local mega-church later and ask them why they haven't responded to my questions about Reformed Theology. It's a church I used to go to. I honestly didn't expect a response, but figured I'd give them the benefit of the doubt.

We'll see if they care enough to respond to the next email. I seriously doubt it.

Cheers!

Danny

No comments: