Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Gimmie a break, people!

Another day in the circus, running from "office" to "office," waiting on lazy supervisors and trying really hard to not cuss. It's been a challenge today.

Workout was appx 15 mins running on the road around my apartments. I can feel it in my knees, though it's not quite as bad as it could be, thanks to some friends that freely offer advice. :)

Somebody's stupid cell phone is going off in the library that I'm sitting in and I'm so about to get up and punch them in the face. I'm not having temper problems today though, no, not at all! And liars go to hell!

One verse is helping me through the consistent stupidity right now:

He was oppressed and afflicted, yet he did not open his mouth; he was led like a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is silent, so he did not open his mouth. Isaiah 53:7

Boangeres, signing off.

2 comments:

Dr. Dolly (@drdolly) said...

Don't worry, Danny. Once I get my license, I'll collect in full! ;-)

What's the worst cuss word YOU try not to say? "Dang" right? ;-)

Dan said...

You have no idea....