Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Grinding the beans

Today:

20 mins elliptical, 2 min fast 1 min slow, level five, seven minutes reverse (stairclimber was taken and I realized going in reverse helps the knees, too.)
5X20 pushups
5X20 situps
5X4 pullups
Next week I'll start belling again. I can't wait! I almost did it today but thought it would be better to take my time and not overwork the legs, all things considered.

It will be 27JUL06 before I can cross-train in the normal cycle. Nearly 3 months/14 days, and then a wait to see what happens. I plan on being healed and on being a total stud by that time (there goes the humility!), God willing of course! Don't ask what my plans are, I'm not telling...Got tired of talking about where/what the Lord wants me to do/go. You'll know when I know, if I can say anything then.
Keep me in your prayers big time the next few weeks. I'm going to start swimming sometime over the next few days (partner is waiting for me to hand over the pool schedule) and I can already see that pride and fear (of not being able to perform) is going to be an issue. If sinking was a sport, I'd be a highly qualified expert. Unfortunately, it's not!
Oh, well. Sometimes you gotta walk before you can swim, I guess.

Out.

1 comment:

Holly said...

You mean swimming doesn't come before walking?! But that's what I was taught...hmmm - someone should tell our Biology teachers! Hehehehe!

I'll be praying for you, but I am confident you will overcome it. I'm proud of you!