Monday, April 17, 2006

Wild Times

G'day!

Oh, what fun! Katie and I got to play in the water today. We went to Rose State's pool so she could teach me how to swim.
She says I did pretty good. I've certainly done worse...actually, I swam the furthest on the surface today than I have ever gone before (which was only about 15 meters, but hey, it's a start). I'm almost to the point of not SINKING every time I get in the water, too, which seems to be my biggest problem. I think I'm just so buff all the muscle weighs me down. Just kidding.

Time to get some grub. Adios.

Danny

3 comments:

Dr. Dolly (@drdolly) said...

Danny: That seriously could be your problem. Certain ethnicities typically have a tougher time swimming because of denser bones, and less adipose (fat) tissue. I'm not telling you to fatten up, but it wouldn't hurt you to try a pull buoy ;-)

Holly said...

From what I heard, you did great...

Kt said...

You did do a good job-- and you know it. And you may have only gone 15 meters, but you did go 15 meters about 20 times- or so.

Let me know when you want to hit the pool again- I fly on Wednesday, and Thursday is my busy day. ttyl- God Bless