Sunday, February 19, 2006

She is Beautiful

What a woman.

Just the sight of her sets my heart pounding. There is no one else in the world that I would rather be with, and no one I want by my side more than her. Her exquisite beauty outshines the sun when it peeks over the eastern mountains. Her smile drives my nightmares away and her tears set angels to weeping. Her love soothes and caresses my heart during the long cold seasons and her joy is abundant always. As we make eye contact, all of my eloquent words disappear and I am driven into silence.

I do not know your name, my love, but you are on my heart tonight. Stay safe. I am praying for you always.

Daniel

3 comments:

Dr. Dolly (@drdolly) said...

Dude, just give her a business card with your blog addy on it...she'll get the hint *wink*

Dan said...

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
I was moping, can you tell? Had to find some manly stuff to post after that one.

Dr. Dolly (@drdolly) said...

uhm, ok...so this post (i do not know your name) is really cryptic or it completely threw me off track. although beautiful poetry, man. hope you don't confuse the heck out of your girl!