Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Long day

Morning. Or evening. Or something.

Sorry about the delay on the worksheet. I've been stubborn and caught up in work, video games, books, music, and the cutest (prettiest) girl (woman) in the world (universe, actually). She's such a Jesus freak. Prov 31 to the core.

Anyway, I've been doing a lot of thinking about my past lately. I've realized how much of it (especially the bad parts) really effects how I live my life these days. All the hurts that I thought I forgot about are actually just hiding beneath the surface of my consciousness waiting for an opportune time to rear their ugly heads and smack me in the face with my incompetence.

Enter Jesus. I had actually forgotten to be asking for healing in all of these areas. I think I've spent the past two years so scared of God not answering my prayers that I've been afraid to ask. Well, no more. Time to stomp the devil.

Danny

9 comments:

Dr. Dolly (@drdolly) said...

Danny:
"Prov 31 to the core" cracked me up. ;-) Modern Christian lingo is sometimes really funny. Haha! Does she know your name yet? Do you know hers?

Holly said...

I'd like to meet her! heehehehe!

I'm glad you're growing to a point where you are realizing how you view God at times and taking action to relinquish control into Jesus' hands, dude. Good job - keep it up - it'll take a while but oh so sweet it is when you can view yourself and view God correctly!

Dan said...

Hehehe...Dolly, meet Holly; Holly, meet Dolly!

Holly said...

Hi Dolly - nice to meet you! Though, don't believe everything he says, Prov 31 is my goal but it has not been attained yet! He's optimistic!

Dr. Dolly (@drdolly) said...

Alright, I'm clueless. I thought y'all were just good friends. Cool. Now, do y'all actually live in the same state or are you doin' the long-distance bloggy thing?

Holly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dr. Dolly (@drdolly) said...

sounds bueno. dan, post a pic where we can actually see your nice face, bro! don't you have a good pic of you in your pajamas? how're things at the ol' squadron?

Holly said...

uh - I dont remember deleting my comment, but whatev...

Dan said...

yeah, I didn't delete anything, either