Saturday, December 31, 2005

I'm better now


Okay, so I guess an outburst was coming. After all that stress, I really need to go injure myself at the gym or something. It's really frustrating to see life fall apart at the seams.
As I scrolled through the blog to make sure everything updated correctly, I ran across Psalm 23 again. I think that says it all, in a way that only God can describe.

"The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want...."

Even now I can feel the presence of the Holy Spirit healing my ache. How much more? How much longer will I be trapped on this earth?

Change of subject. Sometime in the near future I'll be blogging a story, just something to practice on, really. As soon as I actually get it started (and figure out how to post it without taking up a bunch of space) you'll see it. Any comments are appreciated.

Well, I guess that's that.

Dan

(p.s. - the picture is titled "Leap of Faith." Figured it was appropriate.

1 comment:

Eric said...

I feel the same way sometimes. I get so angry at people, issues, things...basically anything that's a noun. It's in times of anger, hopelessness, feeling like the "little man who can't do anything", that I force myself to look upon the cross. I like Psalm 23 (among others). It's an awesome reminder of the comfort we share in Christ. Happy new year (I don't know why we celebrate it). Hopefully, my knee feels better in 2006.