Saturday, December 31, 2005

Congratulations, I suck

Ever had one of those days where nothing can go right? Where everything you were planning for (and needed!) fell away like so much chaff? I just did.
The interest-free loan for my truck failed to go through, probably because of someone's negligence (other than mine, that is). I only found this out after calling the people and asking about it. Up till now I was under the impression that the repairs would be covered. The high-interest loan I would have tried to get I couldn't because the credit union is closed (even though the holiday hours sign says they are supposed to be open). I may have accidentaly broken a part on the loaner truck that somebody generously offered while my vehicle was getting fixed.
That's the funny part. All the work that needs to be done on my truck is complete, I just can't pay for it. I hope the dealership doesn't try to sue me.
And you know what else? I still can't get a girlfriend. Not that I have anything to offer her at the moment anyway, everything I own wouldn't pay off the debt I've accrued in the past two weeks.
DINGDINGDING!!! Guess who wins the suck prize today?

No comments: