Tuesday, August 29, 2006

This is just silly


Wow, I must be really stinkin' hot. :) Haha...whatever!

This weekend I had a BUS full of cheerleaders try to get my attention and give me a phone number while driving down the highway. No kidding. Then there was the girl in Starbucks that kept sneaking glances at me, to the ire of her three male friends. I thought her guy friends were going to leap over the table and take me out. She wasn't very subtle about it. Today there was a chicka sitting in front of me that kept glancing over her book to check me out. She was trying to be subtle but I caught her at least twice. What is the deal??? Not that I'm complaining about getting attention from females, but why this all of a sudden?

Haha. Don't exactly know what to do, but it doesn't matter anyway. Any girl worth her weight is probably not going to be ooogling anyway; so, I'm just waiting for the right one. For God to open my eyes, I guess...or maybe hers, whoever she is.

1 comment:

Dr. Dolly (@drdolly) said...

it's not silly, it's disgusting. he's gonna pop an artery. sheesh! by the way, who found you that gross photo? ;-)