Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Harumph

I've been listening to the Creation Hour and a Half at www.drdino.com and it has reminded me of a few random, interesting, and slightly scary, thoughts.

--The UN has long since divided the world into ten regions

--The Masons like Feb 2 because it is the 33rd day of the year, which is apparently the highest level of Masonry attainable

--The 'founding father' of Satanism in the early 1900's was a man named Aliester Crowley - he was also a 33rd degree Mason

--The father of Mormonism was also a high ranking Mason

--Aliester Crowley was a major part of the cultural revolution of the 50's, 60's and 70's

--There is some evidence to suggest that foreign (and local) governments are involved with weather control

--If I remember correctly, the United States refused to help the French during their 'revolution' because of the morals, or lack thereof, the revolution was spreading

--Hitler believed in evolution

--Stalin believed in evolution and tried to dedicate one of his books (The Communist Manifesto I think?) to Darwin

--Both Stalin and Darwin were in school to become ministers before abandoning God

--Darwin was actually ordained

--Stalin once wrote a 'beautiful paper' on how people should serve the Lord (never read it myself)

--Darwin married a cousin

--The rumor that he converted on his deathbed is more than likely false

--Voltaire's dwelling housed a Bible-printing organization after his death

--I just transferred Dr Hovind's first seminar to my PDA. It took nearly two hours to transfer a four hour video.

--No matter what else happens, GOD WINS!!!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Thanks for the fun facts. I didn't know most of these, and I like learning new things! Random thoughts are cool...