Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Dashing Dan Strikes Again!

Good afternoon.

Guess what I did today? I was late to class! Guess why! Couldn't find my ID card!! Guess what I got! An LOC!! WOOHOO!
I think this stuff has gone from frustrating to funny now. Some day I'm really going to laugh about it. I'm not quite there yet, but I'm getting close. A big relief was the way the instructor handled the situation. He let me walk in and catch up to class and we talked afterwards.

Anyway, to the reason I'm blogging.

After moaning about being lonely the other day I thought about seeing what the Bible says about loneliness and fellowship. Hopefully that may a) help someone else who may be going through the same thing, and b) get my punk butt out of this blue funk.

I've also decided on another topic of study to blog - Calvinism. I must admit, the reason is probably more selfish than not, but hey, it's my blog. After looking at fellowship and whatever else, I'll start on a worksheet a friend emailed me.

Actually, I'm going to start with another post. See you there.

Danny

No comments: