Monday, September 18, 2006

Uh...oh yeah...forgot about that one....shoot.

The past few days have been a relational hell. Actually, the past few weeks have, and it started at the top.

My walk has been TERRIBLE...just pathetic. Hardly any Word, hardly any prayer, hardly anything. It's leaking down into my relationships with other people, too.

Well, hey...I just read James 1:1-8 and it helped. A lot. I remembered that not only is God with me through this suffering (even though I've brought it on myself for the most part), he also WANTS me to suffer. He wants my faith to be shaken and broken. He wants me to be tested, He wants me to be patient, He wants me to be made whole, to lack nothing, to be made perfect and made complete. Thank you, Jesus. It hurts; but still, you watch over me and you take care of me. Thank you so much!!! :)

Anyhow, prayers please....

3 comments:

Kt said...

thanks.. I do think this fits for others as well..lol.

you will be in my prayers... GB

Holly said...

yeah - i'll be praying too. Continue seeking him though - He'll refresh your spirit and you'll be kick-started in no time!

Dan said...

Thanks ladies...I appreciate it! Both of you are inspirations to me. :)