Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Update, again

Sorry about the no posting. I've been away for the computer (or at least the net) for a while, and when I am online, I usually don't feel like writing.

This week I have to somehow finish moving out of the apartement. I found out I can pay a cleaning fee - which I'm going to do - and just pack my stuff and leave. The cleaning fee is less than the rent I would have paid, so I'm still saving money (and then spending it on uniforms). Moving all of my crap is going to be an exercise in sleep deprivation!

Work is stupid. Then again, work is always stupid. That may just be my attitude, though. Therefore, I am stupid. At work. Yeah, that sounds about right.

I LOVE SONYA!!! YEAH!!!! She's such an awesome girl! She fed me twice this past week and I loved it...she's a great cook! I enjoy sitting and talking with her...playing with her (there's only one person I know that I can make fun of for being short)...and especially praying with her. She's incredibly Godly, hard-working, disciplined and loving.

That's pretty much it for me. I'm out.

1 comment:

Jerimiah said...

I am happy for you. I hear what your saying about moving.