Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Passage of Time

It's been a while since posting last, and many things have changed! I'm fighting writer's block, too - lots of stuff to write about but I'm rather lazy about it, I suppose.

I've got a woman now, and boy is she a doozy!! She has a faith that I rarely see. She's an incredibly hard worker...and...she's gorgeous! Oh yeah! We met at WGC and have fallen head over heels in the past...oh...3 1/2 months of being friends.

Crosstraining is approved! My class date is in May. Nothing else is known at this time.

This week is my last sortie. Touche. Actually...it is bringing on a nostalgia and..yes I admit it...sadness that I didn't expect at all. Through all the crap, that jet will always hold a special place in my heart. All four leaky engines and '70's era technology of her!

This week is also probably the last time that I will ever instruct, at least in this career field. I DO feel a little sadness at that. Being an "I" has been a trip, and I thoroughly enjoy helping the youngsters learn the ropes (sometimes I think I enjoy beating the youngsters, too).

Well, that's it for now. TTYL.

1 comment:

Kt said...

you will be missed as well Danny! I'll be sure to pray for you! I'll see you soon...at work perhaps on Monday...oh-- and you're still leading PT for me-- ha ha ha-- you'renot out that easily.. ha ha h a--

just kidding.. I know you have a lot to do...